Does anyone have a comment on this being thought in public schools today?
Does anyone have a comment on this being thought in public schools today?
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Ya wanna elaborate? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Correct me if I'm wrong , Intelligent design refers to the theory that all the diverse life , DNA , the universes origin etc. are not random acts but are directly manipulated by an intelligent source . Hard to believe in God and not believe in it .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
i disagree. I think you can be a Christian and still believe in evolution. I mean I do. Instead of just saying God wanted it that way, it just makes an attempt to answer some of the mysteries he laid out for us. If that wasn't the case we would never have any of the technologies we have today. There would be no need for automobiles, television, or the internet. Not that there is a "need" for those material things anyway, it just makes the quality of life alot easier and enjoyable for us . Like that the antalope that lives in north america. Why is their an antalope species here? There is no animal in north america that can catch it. Why did it evolve to run so fast. What was chasing it, to make that species have a survival of the fittest?
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
This is the debate of the ages . Evolution might only be a small piece of the puzzle built into the infintesimal plan , or as we know it "The meaning of life".
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
those who are enlightened know the truth, its just a matter of deciding what the truth is.
I think the intelligent design thing being taught in school is a joke. I've even heard that a lot of colleges might be teaching it now. Intelligent Design has no scientific basis what so ever. They need to teach SCIENCE at schools and religion at Sunday School.
Bookmarks